Tuesday 9 October 2007

ONE OF ThE THiRTEEN (3)


A STORY OF ONE OF ThE THiRTEEN.


Joshua Kane slowly approached the entrance to the basement. Tiny salty tears fell with each agonizing step that he took. Today was not a good day; the voices in his head were whispering terrible things to him. He did his best to ignore them yet not wanting to go on, he stopped and screamed for them to SHUT UP. Joshua Kane willed himself to open the door and take the long climb down the stairs to his sanctuary. His heart was breaking with each step he took downwards, for the memory of HER, would not fade from his mind. He was one of the thirteen, yet he was alone. He was Joshua Kane, he was no one, yet he was everywhere and he knew himself to be Number Three.He had known of HER for thirteen years, and had spent time with HER for the last nine. Sadly tonight Joshua Kane (3) finally came to the realization that he would never be with HER again. Still wearing the black suit from the funeral proceedings earlier in the day, Joshua Kane (3) crawled into the bed carefully; he did not want to lie on HER side. He positioned himself on his side, reached over, and picked up a pack of Tor Oriental cigarettes and his lighter, the one she gave him. He lit one and blew the fragrant smoke into the air. It was HER favourite brand. She loved the smell of them and he likes the way these cigarettes taste. He gently placed the tip of the cigarette to his lips, inhaled, and imagined HER, stroking the back of his head as he wrote his thoughts and idea’s into the black leather covered book as they lay in bed together. He placed the pack back in its original position. Then finished the cigarette, stubbed it out. He whispered a secret to HER as he closed his eyes, hoping that the voices would grant him a moment of peace. Joshua Kane (3) closed his eyes and then visions of HER began to overflow in his mind. All thoughts of the pain off loss and regret began to fade, as the vivid images of HER grew intense. A rush of excitement coursed through his dark heart, thinking of what sharing a bed with HER used to mean. Joshua Kane opened his eyes and glanced over to HER side of the bed and at HER smiling face. She flashed a smile as a single tear fell from her eyes and slowly slipped down her porcelain coloured cheeks. Joshua Kane (3) reached out to touch HER, when she burst into dark smoke and as vapour disappeared into the air.The sexual pressure began to well up inside of him, with each thought of what the nights used to be. Silently, Joshua Kane (3) asked the voices for one last touch, one last caress, and just one last kiss from HER. Tonight, he would not take no for an answer. A few moments have slowly passed by, the bedside clock, ticking away to the beat of his heart. Joshua Kane (3) is imagining what it felt like to be touched by HER and remembering what it was like to touch HER. When from the corner of his eye, he sees a shadow, eyes looking at him, moving slowly towards him. As the shape moves forward, it becomes a little clearer; a body is emerging from the shadows, HER body, and HER shape. It is HER. She glides towards the bed and climbs in with him. Joshua Kane (3) stares at HER, not sure if he is awake or asleep, when she gently, places her hands on her thighs and begins to move them slowly in a circular motion, just the way that she knew Joshua Kane (3) liked HER to do. With her left hand, she pulled the bottom of her nightdress up above her waist, and with her other hand, she grabbed the top of her panties. She removed them slowly, and put them into Joshua Kane’s (3) mouth. Without breaking the sexual tension that had built up in Joshua Kane’s (3) mind and body. His eyes were ready. His body was ready. Most importantly, his desire was now ready. She closed her eyes and placed her hand on her clitoris. She started to move her hand in a vivid, circular motion. The pleasure that she felt, caused her juices to flow from her body, the liquid oozing out of her. Staining the crisp Linen sheets. Joshua Kane (3) wanted to move, wanted to taste the liquid, wanted to touch HER, but the voices told him not to move. Be still. Be very still. Be silent.She moaned, her pleasure was almost too much for Joshua Kane (3) to bear, but he knew that he had to watch her, to remember her this way. Faster and faster, She played as if her vagina was the portal in which to bring herself back to life. Her body began to shake and her eyes rolled up into her head. Her climax was reached. Her mind at ease and her body weary, She faded away, like delicate smoke reflecting on a mirror. Joshua Kane fell asleep. ”Kane, Kane, please open your eyes.”Joshua Kane’s (3) eyes shot open. He couldn’t believe what he had heard. Was it HER? Was IT the voices? He looked around the basement, but to his disappointment she was not there. He closed his eyes again and buried his head in HER pillow. He could smell HER scent and he felt more alone than he had ever felt in his life.All of a sudden, Joshua Kane could feel something stir beside him. He lifted his head from the pillow and saw something move under the covers, moving towards him. He felt something touch his skin and touch his erect cock. He could hear a soft voice whisper in his head saying, ”Do you want it, do you want it? If you want it, let me know. Tell me what you want.”

Joshua Kane (3) gave strict instructions, the way she liked. He told what to do and how to do it, while never opening his eyes. He knew that the voice belonged to HER. She was his. Her body belonged to him. She was his muse, his special one. Alice was a beautiful slave to his desires. He grabbed her tightly and pushed HER onto her front, demanding that she raised her round firm ass into the air. He then, nuzzled his face into her crack, his tongue exploring her asshole and vagina and clitoris, sucking her, his tongue sliding in and out of her, until she flowed with juices and screams. “Now turn over slut, and open your legs wide for me, open them wide and bend them right back, so I can see your cunt and be able to suck your toes. Beg me bitch, beg me to do it.”Alice did as he said. She couldn’t wait for him to tell her more, say more, she loved it when he spoke ‘dirty’ to her, she wanted more, she wanted him give her more. “My body, take it, its yours. I am a dirty little slut, a bad girl who deserves to spanked for being so naughty” Alice, my lovely little bitch”, he said grabbing her hand. “Give me your hand, just this one. The other one, I do not need it yet. Touch it. Right there, tease it, and touch it. Make your pussy very, very wet. Shall I mount your body? Fuck you so hard and deep into inside of your pussy, so I can reach your spot and make your cunt flood with cum!””Oh yes Kane, you can mount me. Fuck me deep. Please make it hot. Make me cum, fuck me until I bleed” The tears began to flow freely from Alice’s eyes. She wrapped her legs around her Joshua Kane’s (3) waist determined to feel his cock, determined to keep inside HER. The force of her legs around his body caused the force of his penetration to increase. The expression on her face was that of pain laced with ecstasy. She could feel him burrowing into her stomach. She clinched his back; her nails were dug deep along his skin, drawing blood. “Shall I whip you and chain you to the bed, and bite your flesh and make your dirty whore body bleed? “He asked as he used his eyes to take in her beauty, inviting each moment of pleasure into his memory.He commanded HER to release him as he pulled himself from her grip. “Now bend over, grab your ankles, and give me that ass. Your asshole is calling for me, for my cock, for my fingers and for my fist. It is begging for me to go deeper inside. Hoping that I make it last.” Alice bent over, exposing a sheer vision of perfection. He placed his hands on the sides of her buttocks and slowly pulled it apart, exposing her hole. He grabbed the base of his shaft and placed it inside Alice’s tight arsehole. ”Feel me, feel me, feel me,” he said. “Alice, you fucking dirty whore, push into me, make my cock go deeper into your tight little asshole, beg me to fuck it bitch! I want to cum inside of you, but first you must go down.. Give it to me how I like it. Look me in my eyes, while you lick me up and down real slow.” Alice, slowly slid of his cock, turned around and dropped down to her knees. She licked her lips in anticipation of tasting his cock once again. She looked up at him with HER eyes, the eyes that made him fall in love. She gently held his penis in her right hand, and began to massage the rest of his body with the left. She opened her mouth and put his cock back where she knew it belonged. Her mouth, her slave mouth, doing the bidding of HER master. He placed his head back and moaned with each flick of his HER tongue. “ Give me what I want. Swallow it bitch, take my cock to the back of you slut throat!” he hissed at HER. She did as she was told, and sucked him harder and further into her willing throat. “I want to cum now. Hot creamy cum, right into your whore mouth, swallow it all, spill any and I will punish you!” good girl, my darling Alice, now get up, I want you to kiss me. Feel my love for you; I want to feel from you as well. Alice I will always love you.” At that moment, Joshua Kane’s (3) eyes shot open. He looked down to see that he was cradling HER pillow in his arms. He threw the pillow over to his side of the bed in disgust. He screamed looking up towards the chains that hung from the ceiling. He stared at them, cold metal, stained with remnants of years of use and blood. He looked around the basement, where they had so much time together. Then he heard the voices. Whispering in the dark. Telling him things, reminding him of awful, disgusting things that he so wants to forget.His fists are balled tight and placed up against his face. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew against his skin. He looks up. His sadness disappeared, and it is replaced with an overwhelming feeling of fear. Standing at the end of the bed, covered in wounds, tied up in barbed wire, razor blades, covered over various parts of HER flesh, chains tied to HER wrists and ankles, HER body, broken, twisted and rotting, HER blood, dripping, maggots oozing out of HER open cuts, hundreds of insects flying out of her open wide, broken jawed mouth. Joshua Kane (3) stares at HER, his Alice, the once beautiful subservient Alice. She crawls onto the bed, she is on all fours, coming towards him, and she grips the bed sheets, pulling them off him. He looks down, and sees his body covered in decaying flesh ooze, bloody bits of skin and maggots, thousands of maggots.”KANE, I love you. Kane, I love you. Kane, I love you.” She comes closer to him, her face drooling over his. “ I want you to fuck me again Kane, fuck me in my ass, let me suck your cock again, I need to taste your spunk again, please don’t stop master, please don’t stop hurting me.”

Joshua Kane (3) SCREAMS and tries to escape from her, but her body has entwined around his, HER chains covering him, twisting around him. HER barbed wire wraps around both of them, cutting into his flesh, creeping into his veins. Razor blades, cut into skin, his blood, spraying over HER. She smiles at him.
”KANE, I love you. Kane, I love you. Kane, I love you, why did you kill me?”Joshua Kane (3) tries to turn his head away from her, but with her broken fingers, she grips his face. He tries to struggle from HER, but her hold is firm. She leans to his mouth and kisses him fully, her black rotting tongue sliding into him, deep into his throat, choking him. ”Alice, I will always love you,” he utters one final time as he fades into the darkness. Joshua Kane (3) is being watched. A woman holding a clipboard, wearing white clothes, stares intently at Joshua Kane (3). With HER expensive fountain pen, she is writing onto many pages of documents, which are attached to the clipboard. Joshua Kane (3) is strapped to a bed in a brightly lit room, the walls are padded and Joshua Kane (3) is wrapped in a jacket. He twists and struggles on the bed. He is wide-eyed and screaming. The woman in white, removes her glasses, and watches Joshua Kane (3) for another hour. A single tear falls from her eyes and slowly slips down her porcelain coloured cheeks. A nurse enters the room. She hides HER tears, she tells the nurse to increase the dosage of the medication and leaves the room. As she walks down the corridor. She hears her name being called over the hallway loudspeakers.

“DOCTOR ALICE WHITE, PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION. BZZZ. DOCTOR ALICE WHITE, PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION. THANK YOU.”

ThE ENd.

No comments: