Sunday 21 January 2007

ZERO MESSAGES.




Messages from MISTER ZERO

I’m still serving the FILTH, I serve THEM, and I am their servant. A SERVANT WITH A PLAN. A SERVANT WITH A KNIFE!

Remember my friend; to remove the Pashmina Of Joy is to expose yourself to THE AWFUL! Needless to say, this can only lead to dangerous and overgrown pathways – where even the finest woollens become redundant. Knit one, pearl one, and keep your pipe filled.

Tell me Mister Kane; will my new words of TronHatred be in the 3rd book of ZeroKane?

As the dark of this winter’s day wraps it’s black liquid horns of starving children’s mouths around the base of my redundant flesh, I am suddenly ecstatic and speechless with envy, as I read the wonderful fate of Ms K – before the 24 eyes of the Twelve Joshua Kane’s.

Isn’t it part of the SECRET of a truly great CODE X of vengeance, a far sighted UNDERGROUND, SLOWLY EXPROPRIATING and PREMEDITATED REVENGE, that the SCUM had to disown and NAIL TO THE CROSS the TOOL essential to it’s revenge before all the world, so that ‘ALL THE WORLD’, that is, ALL THE SCUM’S ENEMIES, could then SWALLOW this BAIT?

Light the lanterns of Lucifer, see how they run! Between the sticks of the fire singed porky piglets squeal with anguish, trotters drip crimson and snouts run of tar! Daddy was pigflesh and Mother was collywobbled. Don’t touch the girls – they’ll tell their daddies. Glib Glob.

Oh yes sir!The gospels according to ZEROkANE are in my possession; I salivate at the thought of ‘THE BOOK OF KANE & ZERO 3’.


ThE ENd.

No comments: