Friday 29 December 2006

A LETTER TO MiSTER ZERO




Dear Mister Zero,

I don’t know how I came to be,was it someplace murky where becoming delirious is appropriateA place where I descend into turmoilFollowing the blood path of hate?I sit emotionless in yet another trance. My mind is darkness and impure.My words are unspoken. Yet the others could see my lips moving.The voices are telling me that the truth is a lie.Eerie whispers demoralize my neurotic mind. I obey all orders of torment and sacrifice.
Then before I know what I am doing, I find that I am swaying,
Burying reality with a beautiful knife resting in my pocket.
This knife will be used to peel skin until flesh will bleed crimson sores. The hostile laughter and smirking of the others, makes me feel anguished.
I will make them BEG!
I want to plunge the blade into their eyes, caressing the surface of the retina.
I will release their screams, these helpless cries are insoluble.
They will BLEED for me, while I have brutal flashes of myself bathing in their blood.
I watch myself in a mirror, slicing into their pathetic flesh, I am giggling, and it is funny to me – the mess of the human body.
The stink flesh must be slaughtered. I am kANE and I will feed them to their children -
And then I shall slaughter their children and feed them to the PIGS.

The knife is dripping with blood and it excites me, I feel like bouncing off the walls, striking out at everyone. I stare into dead eyes.
Then I begin to shake my vertiginous body into the void.
My heart slowly beating against the cold decaying flesh of the dead.
Finally I am blinking, sobbing, and trembling on my knees. “Kill them kill them kill them all,” the voices are proud of me. They possess my consciousness.
They are the reason for my addictions and actions.
Leading me through a life of being an experiment, a medicated misery, and a psychotic patient of 40 gashes.
One glimpse of them will deliver to me the punishment and the pain.
“You tricked my eyes!” I shout at the stranger I see standing in the mirror.I don’t know how I came to be,but I exist and that is acceptable to me.The voices comfort me and theFollowing hallucinations are to retrieve the moments of lost schizophrenia.
And then the reality of death will be once again BE whole.
For I am a god and I will be worshipped – I am the saviour and I shall savour their fear.
I shall punish all the SCUM, THE AWFUL, THE UGLY, THE STUPID and the weak.

Be seeing you.
JOShUA kANE

No comments: